Ombre Powder Brows $600 (1st Session Application $300, 2nd Session Touch up $300)
Annual touchup for current Ombre Powder brow customers within 6-12 month touchup $325
Annual touchup for current Clients Ombre Powder brow customers within 12-24 month touchup $400
After 24 mouths is a new creation at $600
The ombré powder brow method is more similar to a traditional tattoo, boldness can be adjusted as we gradually building up the color and define the shape.
Ombre powder brows can resemble the look of brows filled in with makeup. Suitable for all skin types.
The Pre Prep
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter they will tell you that “it’s all in the prep”. Professional painters know that they get the best results when they spend extra time sanding, filling holes, making sure edges are smooth and applying the right primer. Well Ombre Powder Brows is very similar. You will get much better results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 72 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief 1 week before(this thins the blood.
- I recommend a two week prep of tart cherry supplements. It’s a great immune booster and helps with inflammation, bleeding and the healing process. (Take as directed)